Google

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Atlanta Pandagoners

Last week, half-way down the comments on a post about whether or not Bush's spiderhole in Texas should be referred to as a ranch, estate, ranchette or whatever, it became apparent that a goodly number of us lived in Atlanta and annejumps suggested that those of us who do get together sometime. Well, one thing led to another, and while some e-mail addresses were exchanged, we didn't get contact information from everybody who expressed an interest.

So, if you are a person who lives somewhere within driving distance of Atlanta and would be interested in meeting up with other Pandagoners, leave a comment with your address or just shoot me an e-mail.

More specificly though, I'd like to suggest our first meeting. Every year on Labor Day weekend, the Starlite Drive-In on Moreland holds Drive-Invasion, a festival of good music, bad movies, and fun, fun, fun.

I was planning on going Sunday (Sept 4th) and I thought that other people might enjoy it too. If this doesn't work for you (it is Labor Day weekend and all), but you'd still like to meet other Pandagoners in Atlanta, let me know. We'll work it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I am interested, of course, what with having started it, but I'm not TOO sure about being able to make that particular event.

5:58 PM  
Blogger pansauce said...

No problem. I realize that many people already have plans for Labor Day weekend, I just thought it would be good to have an initial idea in place.

If you have any other ideas and/or times that would be more convient to you, put 'em in a comment so we can hash out a plan that's good for all.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home