Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The power of christ compelled me

The site PeoplePolitical.org (Where it's ok to be RIGHT) has the following link image on it:

Although normally, I try to avoid doing this. The power of christ compelled me to write them the following e-mail:

The tag line on your petition ad reads, "These 12 people can have a serious impact on your life."

There are only 9 Supreme Court Justices (or 10 if you count Scalia twice). You could probably tell this if you bothered to look at the picture below the caption and count.

Thanks to Sadly, No!

Update (20050714.1130): A friend pointed out to me that the London bombings occurred on the day after the awarding of the Olympics to that city, not the day before. I should have mocked that too; my bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home